Finance blogs have been gaining in popularity and thankfully, my own blog has been going from strength to strength. Over the years, I have sought to publish insightful posts on all matters financial, from straightforward money advice to complex analysis of difficult-to-understand financial issues right through to tales of gain and loss, my blog has contained only the most thought-provoking posts. Thanks to the contribution of renowned financial bloggers, high-profile CEOs, banking and finance experts and savvy readers, my blog has been very well received. As an author, I enjoy the writing process, but I equally value the words of others. My aim is to create the very best finance blog out there in full awareness that this goal can only be achieved with the assistance of others.
Calling all Finance Bloggers
If you are an experienced and well-renowned finance blogger, I would like you to submit a post to my website. Naturally, I will give you full credit, publish a in-depth bio and include unmissable links to your website and blog. Some of my readers may not have had the opportunity to read your work but could greatly benefit from your guest post. Your profile will be further raised and you will gain thousands of new readers.
Those who have always toyed with the idea of blogging but were unsure of how to go about it, should take the opportunity to get published and gain valuable experience. As an author and blogger I know what it takes to write a good post and I will let you in on all my writing secrets. Seeing the publication of an emerging writer’s work is always a pleasure and I will provide you with lots of support and advice.
You may send your post or concept to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me through the form below.
Blog Post Topics and Titles
This is a finance website and as a consequence, the topics are to fall under the following headings:
- Banking System
- Big Business and Corporations
- Credit Cards and Credits
- Car Loans
- Financial News
- Global Economy
- Investment Ideas
- Make Money
- Money Saving Tips
- Shopping Tips
- Small Business
- Stock Trading
For novice bloggers, unsure of possible titles, I am listing a few here:
- Financial Security for the Self-Employed
- Pension Schemes for Small Businesses
- Competitive Business Strategies
What You Gain from Submitting a Guest Post
You are probably wondering what is in it for you, but let me tell you, just how having a guest post published on my website could help further your writing, blogging and professional career:
- Access to 15’000 Readers: Your post will be read by 15’000 unique monthly readers who may very well end up subscribing to your blog or become regular visitors to your site.
- Raised Writer Profile: As a writer, I am aware of the difficulties involved in making a name as an author. Online guest publications can make valuable additions to your portfolio and may even earn you guest publications on other websites. You gain increased visibility and I can assure you that promoting you as a blogger is one of my main aims.
- One-on-One Coaching With a Published Author: I love working with novice bloggers, tutoring them, co-editing posts and teaching them the know-how of poignant writing. Not often do you get the opportunity to work closely with a renowned, published author, so I suggest you take it!
The Simple Process of Having a Guest Post Published
The process is simple indeed, all you need to do is send me a post ready for publication, an idea for a post or a possible title. I will review your submission and provide you with feedback and support. Once we are both happy with the quality of your post, I will give you a publication date and request a bio, links to your website and blog and all other relevant information. Posts are usually published within one to two weeks, depending on the availability of guest posts and my own workload.
Please get in touch by emailing me at email@example.com or by filling in the contact form below. I look forward to hearing from you and am confident that your guest post will make an invaluable addition to my website.